The day has finally come – Rockstar are finally dropping a new trailer for what is easily the most anticipated game of the year, Grand Theft Auto V! At 4pm UK time, the space above will go active, and we will be getting another glimpse at what Michael, Franklin, Trevor are going to be up to. Given how long it’s been since Rockstar gave us anything more than screenshots, we’re expecting quite the reveal indeed.
The company has a reputation for not showing any actual gameplay clips in their trailers – particularly the HUD – so expect this one to focus on the story as well as some crazy action displayed from cool angles that’ll make everything look like an awesome action movie.
After the disappointing delay to September, Rockstar hopefully have rustled up something that’ll make that wait a little easier to bear, though at the same time probably a lot more frustrating as well.
Once you’ve watched the GTA V trailer, look out for a reaction post coming within the hour, and let us know what you think in the comments section below.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on April 30, 2013