In North America Grand Theft Auto V has been out for just under 36 hours, which is approximately the amount of hours needed to burn through single player mode to the end without doing many if any side missions. Fans around the world queued for hours just to be the first ones to drive in Los Santos, a city under development for a number of years with much fanfare throughout.
Unlike previous stories of an ambitious protagonist, this picture is being painted by three individuals whose stories intertwine so naturally that it’s a comfortable ease into the game for such a unique concept. There are certain times, like when being chased by police for instance, that one cannot swap out to an alternative player. Also, I could not help but wonder what would happen when two characters are side by side when not in a mission. Long story short, the player you are controlling will upset the followed to the point of being one-punched to the ground, awakening in a nearby hospital.
Those who pre-ordered a copy have the access to pilot the atomic blimp, “the most iconic and leisurely aircraft in the Los Santos skies.” Those who decided to shell out a few more hours of their pay and put it into the pockets of Rockstar (GTA V is predicted to gross $1 Billion) to collect a few more goodies with the Collectors Edition were able to receive a poster, t-shirt, and a Los Santos hat among others.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on September 18, 2013