It should come as no surprise to say that Rockstar are careful when it comes to releasing news about their titles – and I mean very careful. Not too long ago, they released a new set of GTA: V Artworks – the majority of which we’ve already seen – ‘The Trunk’ however, shown above, was one that was kept well hidden from public view.
I believe everything Rockstar does officially release is to build up an atmosphere of their choice – a great example is the first Grand Theft Auto trailer, which certainly did attract a lot of attention – all the screenshots show something – they’re made to promote the game in one way or another. The artworks do the same, whether it’s showing off the Santa Monica pier or Trevor on his quad-bike, they give us a bit of information on what the game is going to be like – what vehicles it’ll consist off, what places are going to be present in the game and they often hint at missions too.
‘The Trunk’ does just this – like most of the footage in the trailers, most of the information we’ve gathered from the screenshots, this seems to be showing a mission in the game – what they’re doing and why they’re doing it are separate questions. Watch my video below to find out exactly what I think this seems to be showing!
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on January 9, 2013