Guff triumphantly returns with the latest news, reviews and a countdown of the UK video game top ten. It’s all primed and ready to be picked apart and fondled ever so delicately by our not-so-expert team of seasoned geeks.
In the latest episode, Cyanide’s RPG based on the hugely successful fantasy epic ‘Game of Thrones’ is discussed along with other previous attempts to bring TV shows to game consoles. We also weigh in on the controversy surrounding ‘Tomb Raider’ and ask which taboos are still to be crossed by games, and if the industry should have equal freedom to other forms of media.
You’ll also find the usual light serving of movie chat, with our impressions of the latest trailers for Paul Thomas Anderson’s ‘The Master’, and Universal’s ‘The Bourne Legacy’. Other films featured include ‘Dumb and Dumber To’ and ‘American Reunion’.
WARNING: This weeks Guff features strong language and incredibly poor celebrity impersonations.
(Music by Teleidofusion)
Recording Date: 20/06/12
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweet us – @guffcast
Guff is made up of the following presenters – Lewis Craig, Nick Georgiou, Stephen Leigh, Christian Dalton Locke & Robert Trott.
What did you make of this podcast? Your comments are welcome and help us understand what can be improved upon for future shows.
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
- 10 Most Insanely Difficult Video Games Ever Made
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dating A Gamer