Warner Bros Interactive have today released the first trailer for the upcoming sequel to LEGO Batman, entitled LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes. The game will continue TellTale Games’ association with the mega-selling toy brand, and bring the same commitment to entertaining gameplay and quirky humour that has ran through all of the LEGO tie-ins so far.
Here’s the official word from Warner Bros:
Batman and Robin return in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes! This time the Dynamic Duo join forces with other famous DC super heroes including Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern to stop the notorious villains Lex Luthor and The Joker from destroying Gotham City. Batman fans of all ages will enjoy a new and original story filled with classic LEGO videogame action and humour as players fight to put the bad guys back behind bars.
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes complements the brand new, recently released LEGO Super Heroes: DC Universe toy collection. The line includes five construction sets, such as The Batcave and three buildable, detailed action figures.
The game will be available in Summer 2012 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, and Windows PC, as well as the Nintendo DS, 3DS and PlayStation Vita.
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
- 10 Most Insanely Difficult Video Games Ever Made
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dating A Gamer