Max Payne 3 is set to be the actions game to beat this year. An intense focus on story and maintaining the true spirit of the noir inspired franchise is bracing action gamers for a breath of fresh air.
With a story driven experience being complemented by intense and realistic gunplay, gamers are set for an engaging and addictive experience. With their latest addition of videos highlighting the weapons that Max will wield, Rockstar is introducing you to the power of the shotgun.
Enemies slam backwards under the force of the shotguns. Each blast that riddles their body, leaves them writhing in agony on the ground. Rockstar has made it vividly clear that the power of the shotgun is true to real life.
Personally, I can’t wait to get my hands on any of the shotguns highlighted in the video. The M4 Super 90, M500, Sawn-Off with dual-wield capability, and Spas 15 are all at your disposal. With the game using the Euphoria Animation Engine at its maximum capacity it will certainly be a sight to see once the game launches next month.
Which shotgun are you looking forward to using the most? Speak your mind in the comments below!
Insert link to Euphoria article on last paragraph.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on April 6, 2012