Bioshock Infinite has been pumping out trailers like no ones business recently. From the interesting faux documentary trailers, to just your typical gameplay trailers, the marketing team haven’t been afraid to strut their colours.
And why should they be? The game looks gorgeous. And with that here is the new ‘False Shepard’ trailer.
The trailer was very ‘handsy’ with burning hands, stabbed hands,cracking the knuckles of mechanical hands, plasmid hands and “oh god, why hast thou forsaken me?” hands. I wonder if it is a motif that will come across in the full game.
It brings to mind a famous quote from Macbeth, “Will all great Neptune’s ocean wash this blood clean from my hand? No, this my hand will rather the multitudinous seas incarnadine, making the green one red.” Maybe I am just throwing Shakespeare quote around like I do but it could feasibly have some deeper meaning within the game about actions Booker takes in regards to Elizabeth and/or Colombia.
I also will take this opportunity to say that we have a big feature on the game’s creative director Ken Levine, coming soon in the next few days. Be sure to keep an eye out. Tons of interesting things were discussed. It’s great. Trust me on this one..
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand