According to a post by Famitsu, Ninja Gaiden 3 is set for DLC that is sure to please fans hoping to find a little more variety in their weaponry. The pack contains two new weapons and two Clan Battle Stages for multiplayer. The best part of all this, is that it’s going to be free.
Ryu will be able to get his hand on the Eclipse Scythe as well as the Moukinsou, a claw based weapon attached to your hands and legs. The Eclipse Scythe drastically slows down Hayabusa’s attack speed, yet has an extremely long reach with incredible power.
With the Clan Battle Stages, Team-Ninja aims to bring a little more variety to the multiplayer community. The stages they are included should do just that with one being set in the desert, and the other in a submarine. With the developers discussing that they have designed multiplayer with the approach that it should be an extension of the single player, it will be interesting to see how big of a community Ninja Gaiden 3′s multiplayer develops.
Look out for Ryu Hayabusa to return March 20th in the US, and March 23 in the UK. For now, enjoy the rest of the screens.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on March 17, 2012