The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Dragonborn is now available on the PlayStation 3, marking the first of three downloadable contents to be released for the popular RPG epic on the console.
Initially released on December 4th last year on the Xbox 360, PS3 fans – much as they have with the previous DLC for Skyrim – have had to wait before getting their hands on the content.
The first official add-on for the game was released way back in June 2012, and it has been nearly a year now that long suffering gamers have had to stand idly by and watch with increasing impatience as the content time and time again passed them by, with developers Bethesda constantly citing “performance related issues” as the reason for the much published delay.
But alas, as of today, Dragonborn, the third and most recent piece of DLC to have been released on the Xbox 360 has finally arrived, which sees players encounter Miraak, the first ever Dragonborn and allows them to explore Solstheim, an area found off the north coast of Morrowind.
The content is available on the PlayStation Network for $9.99 (£6.39) and is available on a 50% off deal for one week only. Next Tuesday, PS3 owners will have access to the Hearthfire DLC before Dawnguard hits the console on the 27th.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on February 12, 2013