Bethesda has confirmed that Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim’s Kinect integration is due to go live today, Tuesday May 1st.
The kinect update will include over 200 voice command additions, launching first for English-language speakers with Spanish and Italian versions to go live at a later date.
The voice commands will allow users to navigate through the menu screens, issue out follower instructions, perform dragon shouts and equip items. A full list of commands has now been made available online.
Users will also be able to save the progress of the game by using the phrase “New Save” and “retrieve”, “open” and “attack”.
Latest Skyrim reports suggest that Skyrim’s new DLC release will detail a brand new quest live including Snow Elves and the Snow Elf King, with new weapons including a crossbow.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on May 1, 2012