On 20th August 2013, Sony took to the stage at Gamescom to give a presentation that may have even been more anticipated that that of E3. The E3 conference was awesome, don’t get me wrong, but we still had a number of prevailing questions about the future of Sony’s video game hardware and software. They also now had a huge potential following, after the fallout of Microsoft’s E3 press conference.
Now this is a good thing, but also potentially problematic. I get that there are lots of people that like the Xbox One (and in no way am I disputing that or demoralising the console) but a lot of people I know moved over to the PS4 once they had seen the E3 conference. Sony had a clear message – it’s all about the games. And what better way to show that than at Gamescom.
So as we look into what could be a very exciting press conference, let’s look at 5 Awesome Things We Learned from Sony at Gamescom 2013.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand