Fans salivating for Telltale Game’s second season of their critically and commercially acclaimed Walking Dead saga may not have gotten their wish entirely today but provided they enjoyed that episodic series for its point and click gameplay mixed with quick time events and a gripping story, there’s gobs to be excited about with the trailer for their latest saga, The Wolf Among Us.
Set within a shared universe of Vertigo’s line of Comics “Fables” by Bill Willingham, The Wolf Among Us is another choice driven experience although this time seemingly revolving around a character named Bigby Wolf tasked with either keeping the societal piece between fantasy characters referred to as Fables or succumbing to his feral wolf side allowing chaos to run rampant. On the surface it seems overtly good and evil structured but I’m sure the narrative will in reality be more complex featuring shades of grey.
It looks very violent and adult oriented which clearly works well with Telltale Games considering The Walking Dead was unanimously considered the 2012 Game of the Year. There is no current release date outside of “coming soon” but Telltale Games are notoriously infamous for just launching their games over PSN/XBL unexpectedly on random days so expect it to drop soon.
Are you interested in The Wolf Among Us? Let us know below!
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on August 20, 2013