Nintendo had some pretty big announcements at their Tokyo Game Show press conference; all of them having to do with the 3DS and Zelda: Skyward Sword.
First here is a list of the announced games that will be coming to the 3DS:
- Monster Hunter Tri (ported version that will be called Monster Hunter 3G)
- Monster Hunter 4
- A new Mario Tennis game
- Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (New Square Enix RPG)
- A new Fire Emblem game
These games have only been announced for a Japan release, but in all probablity they will be released in North America and Europe sometime next year. There was also some news on Zelda: Skyward Sword; the game will include a ”second playthrough and a boss challenge mode that will equate to between 50 and 100 hours of gameplay”.
In addition, there is also some new information about gameplay in Zelda: Skyward Sword:
“The structure seems familiar in part, with the forest temple and fire temple once again being the first two dungeons you’ll enter. But one of the big changes is the inclusion of something called The Silent Realm. When Link places the Skyward Sword into the ground, he accesses this alternate world, where he must face a series of spiritual tests amidst nightmarish versions of previous areas. But upon entering The Silent Realm, Link is stripped of his weapons and must survive using a mixture of guile and stealth. Collossus-sized creatures called The Guardians defend this realm, and can kill you with a single hit. To defeat them, you must collect tears.”
What is the announcement you are most excited for, is it Monster Hunter 4, a new Fire Emblem game, or are you just waiting for Zelda: Skyward Sword?
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand