No idea what the title could mean? Maybe these will answers a few questions for you.
Still confused? Mmm, yes, I thought you might be.
These trailers are basically to tease the announcement of Battlefield 4 that is being made on the 27th of March. I am guessing we will get some sort of footage, hopefully in-game, talk about new mechanics and almost certainly, a Q4 release date.
One thing that is a little unclear at the moment is whether or not the game will launch on next-gen consoles. With games like Watch Dogs and Assassin’s Creed IV announced to be making the leap between the void of the two generations, I assumed that Battlefield 4 would be following suit. However, some minor evidence from Videogamer suggests that it might not be so, even though EA have responded calling the evidence a “place holder”
As for what we can take away from these content wise? Not much. I am pretty sure it is no surprise tanks are going to be involved in the game in some capacity. However, the involvement of ships is maybe a little less expected, so maybe, just maybe, we can take away that the game will have a bigger focus on navel warfare.
Or maybe not.
We will be sure to keep you up to date with what is happens with the Battlefield 4 announcement event, so keep your eyes peeled.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand