Maybe it’s because this year is the first time I’ve ever extensively covered a WWE video game, but it feels like it’s been a long road. Details have been made available in small doses, which is why it’s a breath of fresh air to be reporting on no less than 8 brand new Superstar videos, which THQ released just yesterday.
While the newly released vids are for performers we already know to be confirmed, they come to us just days before we’re to be given the full details on WWE 13’s confirmed roster – on the 18th and 19th of August at Summerslam’s Fan Axxess event in L.A, California. If you’re one of the unlucky millions who won’t be attending, you can watch it online at 5pm Eastern Time (10pm for UK fans).
Undoubtedly, THQ are reminding us that WWE 13’s release is nearing its imminent stages now with these new videos; trying to whip up player excitement ready for the final confirmation of the roster we’ll be able to play with come the game’s November release.
But for now, you’ll have to satisfy yourself with the new Superstar videos, which take us through some of the top WWE performers, revealing their new WWE 13 entrances, as well as showcasing their big finishing moves along the way.
So let’s ring the bell shall we?
You Might Also Like...
- WWE 2K14: 6 Adjustments From WWE 13 That Must Be Made
- WWE ’13 Review: A Fine Tune-Up Of The Formula
- WWE 13: 10 Iconic Images That Justify The Hype
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
- 10 Most Insanely Difficult Video Games Ever Made
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dating A Gamer