9. The Following Game Will Be WWE 2K15
If Take Two allows Yukes to develop this year’s WWE game, you can expect that the year after, they will want to release a title more consistent with their various NBA and NHL properties. Thus, expect WWE 2K15 to become a reality, and probably go into development long before WWE 14 is finished up at Yukes.
It will be seen as a risk by fans of THQ’s WWE games, given the inevitable changes in gameplay and style – but we’ll get to that in a moment – though something that, if Take Two want to put their own stamp on the wrestling game genre, they’ll have to fling themselves headlong into.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on January 24, 2013