9. The Following Game Will Be WWE 2K15
If Take Two allows Yukes to develop this year’s WWE game, you can expect that the year after, they will want to release a title more consistent with their various NBA and NHL properties. Thus, expect WWE 2K15 to become a reality, and probably go into development long before WWE 14 is finished up at Yukes.
It will be seen as a risk by fans of THQ’s WWE games, given the inevitable changes in gameplay and style – but we’ll get to that in a moment – though something that, if Take Two want to put their own stamp on the wrestling game genre, they’ll have to fling themselves headlong into.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand