With WWE 2k14 just around the corner, marketing for the latest brawling title has kicked into a higher gear in the past several weeks.
Lately we’ve heard about and got ourselves ridiculously excited for a variety of game modes and features, such as ’30 Years of WrestleMania’ and ‘Defeat/Defend The Streak’.
With the legendary pay-per-view celebrating its three-decade anniversary next year, new publishers 2k Sports are celebrating the “granddaddy of them all” by allowing players to relive iconic moments from the event.
And, of course, you can’t say “WrestleMania” without thinking about the Undertaker – with the Deadman extending his undefeated streak to 21-0 earlier this year, can YOU do what no other superstar has been able to and end the streak?
Other features that are exciting us are the rivalry manager in Universe Mode as well as the addition of new move-sets and an improvement to the WWE Creation Suite.
And today, our excitement levels kicked up a notch when we were given news that there will be three DLC packs released for WWE 2K14 along with loads more stuff the player can enjoy!
So with all of that said, here, we run you through the three pieces of DLC that are going to be released for WWE 2K14.
Click “Next” to begin.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on October 22, 2013