In a little over a week, WWE 2K14 will hit store shelves in the United Kingdom as the long-running brawling franchise enters a new era under 2K Sports.
One of the biggest changes to the series this year is the addition of the “30 Years of WrestleMania” mode in place of the Attitude Era-centric campaign from predecessor WWE ’13.
Celebrating three decades of the legendary pay-per-view, 30 Years of WrestleMania will delve into the archives and allow players to relive some of the most famous wrestling moments in history.
In order to achieve this, the new game mode will feature a variety of long-retired grapplers such as Hulk Hogan, “Macho Man” Randy Savage, HBK Shawn Michaels and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin.
With this, fans can relive famous rivalries and even settle some old scores.
And, with the release of WWE 2K14 coming up on the horizon, we thought we’d run through 8 Legendary WrestleMania Matches We Can’t Wait To Relive.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand