2K Tower Mode is set to return for WWE 2K20, and this time around cover star Roman Reigns will take centre stage.
In addition to allowing players to take either a WWE superstar of their choice or a created grappler through a gauntlet of matches, the feature also boasts a curated version tailored around The Big Dog, tracking his career from the early days with The Shield, up to his championship pursuits opposite Brock Lesnar, and rivalries with John Cena and The Undertaker.
Players will fight through 16 matches chronicling major episodes in Reigns' glittering WWE career, each introduced by never-seen-before footage of the man himself.
The full match listing is as follows:
- Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs. Team Hell No
- Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton
- Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan
- Roman Reigns vs. Big Show
- Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt
- Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus
- Roman Reigns vs. Triple H
- Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles
- Roman Reigns vs. Rusev
- Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman
- Roman Reigns vs. Undertaker
- Roman Reigns vs. John Cena
- Roman Reigns vs. The Miz
- Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe
- Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar
- Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre
Fans will get the chance to relive Roman Reigns' career when WWE 2K20 hits shelves on 22 October for PS4 and Xbox One.
Benjamin was born in 1987, and is still not dead. He variously enjoys classical music, old-school adventure games (they're not dead), and walks on the beach (albeit short - asthma, you know).
He's currently trying to compile a comprehensive history of video game music, yet denies accusations that he purposefully targets niche audiences. He's often wrong about these things.