10 More Real-Life Horror Stories That Will Ruin Your Day

10. The Human Finger Sandwich

Pixabay

What is this? Fast food? How can anything go wrong with a tasty meal deal from your local burger/sandwich joint? Keep reading, because this one is horrific and may make you skip lunch. In 2012, 14-year old Ryan Hart was chowing down on a roast beef sandwich at Arby's, only to find a human finger in there.

According to the store, an employee had suffered the injury when slicing beef. She didn't tell anybody about it, so it slipped the net. Didn't the cry of pain and anguish from the kitchen give it away? Apparently not, because the restaurant took this accident in stride and kept serving. Ryan was just the unlucky one who bit into the "rubbery" goodness.

Hart actually had the knuckle in his mouth before spitting it out and feeling a bit sick. His mother later said he was traumatised, and we really can't imagine why. Arby's, in their infinite wisdom, said they were committed to producing food in a healthy environment.

Tasty.

In this post: 
Horror
 
Posted On: 
Contributor
Contributor

Freelance journalist, podcasting loony, lifelong wrestling fan and musician (drums are people too), who has a vague resemblance to a loudmouth announcer in WCPW. Also a huge, HUGE fan of Halloween and Lucky Charms. Huge.

Discussion