1. Fulham (Home)
Kit Manufacturer: Adidas
After being with the same kit manufacturer and sponsor for the past three seasons, Fulham have changed both in one summer and to great success.
It is another simple design from Adidas but out of all their kits this season, I think the design works the best.
The ‘V’ reminds of Everton’s home shirt from a couple of years ago which I really liked.
The Sponsor fits on to the shirt really well and the red lines on the shorts which represent the club’s badge have surprised many fans.
Overall, I think the kit suits the Premier League really well and despite how simple it is, it attracts both fans of Fulham and of their rivals.
- 30 Sexiest WAGs (Pictures)
- 8 Actresses Who Tricked You Into Thinking You Saw Them Nude
- 10 Most Paused Movie Moments
- Football’s Worst Ever Cheating Divers
- 8 Amazing Football Stadiums That Are Being Built
- Newcastle: 10 Craziest Players Ever To Wear Black & White
- 15 Worst Ever Premier League Signings
- 30 Sexiest WAGs Of 2012
This article was first posted on July 29, 2013