Right-Back: José Bosingwa
Jose Bosingwa joined from Porto in 2008 for a fee of £16.2 million. He made 83 league appearances for the Blues in the 4 seasons he was at Stamford Bridge.
Throughout his time at Chelsea he was encouraged to venture forward to provide options while his team was on the attack. The Portuguese right-back proved reasonably effective in the oppositions half. Though like most modern day full backs he is flawed when going the other way.
Now after a short, yet eventful spell at QPR, where he was caused discontent for his tweets and smirk following relegation, he finds himself at Turkish side Trabzonspor.
Chelsea have had worst players in the past decade but with the combination of the size of the transfer fee and his attitude makes him a sure thing for this list.
Candidates: Glen Johnson
- 30 Sexiest WAGs (Pictures)
- 8 Actresses Who Tricked You Into Thinking You Saw Them Nude
- 10 Most Paused Movie Moments
- Football’s Worst Ever Cheating Divers
- 8 Amazing Football Stadiums That Are Being Built
- Newcastle: 10 Craziest Players Ever To Wear Black & White
- 15 Worst Ever Premier League Signings
- 30 Sexiest WAGs Of 2012
This article was first posted on September 3, 2013