Euro 2012 latest from the Group B match between Portugal and Holland at the Metalist Stadium in Khrakiv, Ukraine…
Cristiano Ronaldo’s amazing performance in tonight’s Euro 2012 game between Portugal and Holland has all but sent the Netherlands out of this year’s Euro 2012 Championships. His two goals in an all around confident and continuously attack minded play was too much for the shaky Dutch defence, who all night struggled to cope with Portugal’s pace and flare.
On the 74th minute, Holland were all but dead and buried. They had to win by two clear goals against Portugal on the night to qualify for the Quarter-Finals after a disastrous Euro 2012 campaign when they lost their two opening matches against Denmark and Germany but found themselves 2-1 down on the night.
They had started the night well with a goal on the 11th minute from Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Rafael Van Der Vaart but they soon crumbled under Portugal’s flare play, most of which was orchestrated by the Real Madrid maestro.
Meanwhile, Germany won Group B with a 2-1 victory over Denmark to go through, alongside Portugal to the Quarter-Finals.
- 30 Sexiest WAGs Of 2012
- 50 Sexiest Women You’ve Probably Never Heard Of
- 10 Most Paused Movie Moments
- Football’s Worst Ever Cheating Divers
- 10 Great Footballers Who Made Terrible Managers
- 100 Greatest Premier League Players Of All Time
- 50 Great Footballers Who Ruled 2012
- 15 Worst Ever Premier League Signings