With the horse racing season in full swing (despite the weather) and the Grand National fast approaching and ticket sales well underway, Channel 4 has released a thrilling new video featuring a 10-horse race through the streets of Liverpool, reimagining the iconic race ahead of the event.
The horses and jockeys swapped their traditional fences for parked cars, back garden fences, picnic benches and allotments as they raced through Liverpool, filmed by 25 cameras, including a number of speed cameras.
Here’s the advert in full…
The ten horse team was sourced by 4creative (the team behind the‘Meet the Superhumans’ advert during the Paralymic Games) from The Devil’s Horsemen, a company that supplies thoroughbreds for films and television, and included Joey, the equestrian star of The War Horse.
- 30 Sexiest WAGs (Pictures)
- 8 Actresses Who Tricked You Into Thinking You Saw Them Nude
- 10 Most Paused Movie Moments
- Football’s Worst Ever Cheating Divers
- 8 Amazing Football Stadiums That Are Being Built
- Newcastle: 10 Craziest Players Ever To Wear Black & White
- 15 Worst Ever Premier League Signings
- 30 Sexiest WAGs Of 2012