2. Marouane Fellaini
Perhaps an alternative to Celtic’s Victor Wanyama is Everton’s Marouane Fellaini, who looks set to join Moyes in leaving Goodison Park at the end of the season.
Despite the Belgian midfielder’s contract running until 2016, Fellaini reportedly has a £23 million buy-out-clause inserted in his deal, which is bound to trigger a spate of bids in the summer with Chelsea long-term admirers.
But it’s United who need Fellaini’s services the most. Long have they lacked a physically imposing midfielder in the centre of the park, and not since the days of Roy Keane have they had one. With several United midfielders’ futures far from certain this summer, it is this area of the pitch that Moyes must build upon if he is handed the key to Old Trafford, and he’d be hitting the ground running if he brought Fellaini with him.
- 30 Sexiest WAGs (Pictures)
- 8 Actresses Who Tricked You Into Thinking You Saw Them Nude
- 10 Most Paused Movie Moments
- Football’s Worst Ever Cheating Divers
- 8 Amazing Football Stadiums That Are Being Built
- Newcastle: 10 Craziest Players Ever To Wear Black & White
- 15 Worst Ever Premier League Signings
- 30 Sexiest WAGs Of 2012
This article was first posted on May 8, 2013