Another season of success has been and gone for Manchester United but now is the time to clear up the ticker tape and party streamers and begin planning for a season of transition and unprecedented change at Old Trafford.
For the first time in over quarter of a century, the Red Devils will have a new manager at the helm and ex-Everton chief David Moyes will be presented with a huge task as he begins his reign at one of Europe’s most famous of clubs.
He has already stamped his mark on proceedings by axing goalkeeping coach Eric Steele and Ferguson’s assistant Mike Phelan in favour of bringing in his own backroom staff and no doubt he will have grander plans still for the season ahead.
Players will come and go in a summer of great change and already there have been rumours as to who Moyes may bring in for his first season in charge.
Everton’s Leighton Baines has been tipped for an Old Trafford move, Marouane Fellaini’s Goodison Park future remains unresolved and the likes of Nani and Anderson may not survive another season in Manchester.
Here, we examine 5 Essential Summer Targets For David Moyes.
Click “Next” to begin.
- 30 Sexiest WAGs (Pictures)
- 8 Actresses Who Tricked You Into Thinking You Saw Them Nude
- 10 Most Paused Movie Moments
- Football’s Worst Ever Cheating Divers
- 8 Amazing Football Stadiums That Are Being Built
- Newcastle: 10 Craziest Players Ever To Wear Black & White
- 15 Worst Ever Premier League Signings
- 30 Sexiest WAGs Of 2012
This article was first posted on May 27, 2013