2. Robert Lewandowski
Imagine this. Robin van Persie and Robert Lewandowski up front with Rooney operating just behind. RVP and Lewandowski have scored 29 times between them so far this season for United and Borussia Dortmund respectively. Remember Dortmund? They were placed in the same group as Man City in the Champions League this season and helped knock them out of the competition with a little help from the Polish hitman.
Also, imagine this – Lewandowski linking up with his former teammate – Shinji Kagawa – at the Theatre of Dreams. The duo formed a formidable partnership at Dortmund last season which helped secure them the Bundesliga. Excited about either prospect? You should be.
Lewandowski’s contract is set to expire at the end of next season, which could make him available for the same price United paid for Kagawa this summer – £12million. Apparently, the Pole has told friends he will be moving to Old Trafford at the end of this season, if you can believe that. (source – daily mail)
- 30 Sexiest WAGs (Pictures)
- 8 Actresses Who Tricked You Into Thinking You Saw Them Nude
- 10 Most Paused Movie Moments
- Football’s Worst Ever Cheating Divers
- 8 Amazing Football Stadiums That Are Being Built
- Newcastle: 10 Craziest Players Ever To Wear Black & White
- 15 Worst Ever Premier League Signings
- 30 Sexiest WAGs Of 2012
This article was first posted on December 17, 2012