In what will be seen as further proof that Hulk Hogan is set to return to WWE, he was reportedly backstage at WWE’s major network announcement in Las Vegas. The fact that Hogan was not used for interviews does however suggest that his contract is not yet fully signed off on. Other former legends such as Steve Austin spent considerable time being used for promotional purposes. There is a possibility that Hogan was in fact at the event to sit down with Vince McMahon afterwards and formally sign off on his Wrestlemania 30 appearance.
The Hulkster is said to have told friends earlier in the week that he would be at the Vegas conference. WWE was well aware he would be showing up backstage, and put the plans in to have him appear for a meeting. Hogan spent most of his time at the event hanging out with his good friend Paul ‘Big Show’ Wight. You can expect him to have spent considerable time behind closed doors with McMahon and Triple H, and his role at Mania was probably discussed. With any luck this deal is very close to getting done, if not already signed off on. Hulk Hogan’s WWE return is imminent.
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About The Ultimate Warrior
- WWE: 10 Things You Need To Know About New Divas Champion Paige
- Sting To WWE: 10 Ways To Book His Debut Now Undertaker Has Gone
- 10 Crazy Facts You Just Have To Accept Before You Can Enjoy Wrestling
- 10 Wrestlers You Never Knew Were Dead
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About CM Punk
- WWE: 20 Loudest Chants And Reactions Ever
- 20 Most Horrifically Stupid Things That Ever Happened In WCW
This article was first posted on January 9, 2014