In what will be seen as further proof that Hulk Hogan is set to return to WWE, he was reportedly backstage at WWE’s major network announcement in Las Vegas. The fact that Hogan was not used for interviews does however suggest that his contract is not yet fully signed off on. Other former legends such as Steve Austin spent considerable time being used for promotional purposes. There is a possibility that Hogan was in fact at the event to sit down with Vince McMahon afterwards and formally sign off on his Wrestlemania 30 appearance.
The Hulkster is said to have told friends earlier in the week that he would be at the Vegas conference. WWE was well aware he would be showing up backstage, and put the plans in to have him appear for a meeting. Hogan spent most of his time at the event hanging out with his good friend Paul ‘Big Show’ Wight. You can expect him to have spent considerable time behind closed doors with McMahon and Triple H, and his role at Mania was probably discussed. With any luck this deal is very close to getting done, if not already signed off on. Hulk Hogan’s WWE return is imminent.
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- Write WWE Articles And Get Paid
- 10 Controversies Of The WWE Network
- WWE WrestleMania 30: 10 Reasons The Undertaker Streak’s Must End
- WWE: 6 Divas That Must Return In 2014
- WWE: 10 Biggest Lies In Pro Wrestling
- WWE: 10 Most Inappropriate Storylines Ever
- WWE: 10 Sickening In-Ring Injuries You Won’t Believe Stars Wrestled Through
- WWE: 10 Wrestlers With Salaries You Won’t Believe
This article was first posted on January 9, 2014