The bigger they are the harder they hit!
The ten biggest, meanest, heaviest freaks of nature to ever enter the ring.
In the WWE almost everyone is big by normal people standards, so for the purpose of clarity we’re going to go with the real giants. The most common criteria is any superstar heavier than 300 lbs and or at least 6-foot-7.
These whopping wrestlers have wowed fans with their feats of strength and sheer mass for many generations. Often transcending size and becoming iconic figures through skill, athleticism and persona.
10. Bam Bam Bigelow
The Beast from the East is often under appreciated. Bam Bam had a great combination of size and dexterity. He weighed 400 lbs and possessed an agility unlike few men his size! Constantly delivering exciting matches and performing maneuvers that damn near defied physics. Here is a nice list of his best moves which showcase his versatility and skill set. Displaying a mixture of power and athleticism.
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About The Ultimate Warrior
- WWE: 10 Things You Need To Know About New Divas Champion Paige
- Sting To WWE: 10 Ways To Book His Debut Now Undertaker Has Gone
- 10 Crazy Facts You Just Have To Accept Before You Can Enjoy Wrestling
- 10 Wrestlers You Never Knew Were Dead
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About CM Punk
- WWE: 20 Loudest Chants And Reactions Ever
- 20 Most Horrifically Stupid Things That Ever Happened In WCW
This article was first posted on February 27, 2013