Wrestlers are just normal people, like you and me, and as odd as it may seem, many of them worked terrible jobs day and night before they caught their big break in the business. Some may have been bored to death in offices, others were working hard with their hands, and a few did some more crazy things you couldn’t even imagine. The important thing to remember is that pretty much none of them got to where they are today without enduring some hardship, discontentment or mediocrity.
Many of these guys and girls were trying to raise money to pay for wrestling school or balancing their average jobs with their wrestling addictions. Some of them didn’t even know they wanted to be wrestlers yet. But for many of these people, the occupations they found themselves in appeared to be the future, rather than the spandex and adoration they now receive.
The thing that ties them together is passion. They all managed to overcome and reach the promised land, despite being destined for such a futile existence. It’s what everybody wishes they could do: escape the monotony of every day life and spend all of your time doing something you love…
Get all the latest WWE updates...
Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- Write WWE Articles And Get Paid
- 10 Controversies Of The WWE Network
- WWE WrestleMania 30: 10 Reasons The Undertaker Streak’s Must End
- WWE: 6 Divas That Must Return In 2014
- WWE: 10 Biggest Lies In Pro Wrestling
- WWE: 10 Most Inappropriate Storylines Ever
- WWE: 10 Sickening In-Ring Injuries You Won’t Believe Stars Wrestled Through
- WWE: 10 Wrestlers With Salaries You Won’t Believe
This article was first posted on December 27, 2013