We all have giant expectations for WWE’s biggest event of the year. This is the big one, the time where giant things happen. The Road to WrestleMania and the event itself is the most wonderful time of year for WWE; it’s like Christmas for diehard fans. We all certainly have our own expectations and things we’d like to see. The great thing about the sports entertainment industry is that we each also have different points of view on where we want things to go and what we want to happen. This is just one man’s opinion on what he’d like to see at WrestleMania 29.
I can tell you with full confidence that this is very possible. I live fairly close to the site of WrestleMania 29, about a 35 minute drive away. That time of year is very unpredictable here as far as weather goes. It can be fairly warm here in early April but it can also be bitterly cold. I happen to be of the mindset that a light snow during the event would add something magical. The ring will be covered so it won’t impact the matches, but the idea that people both in attendance and at home could watch these incredible matches with the backdrop of a beautiful white snowfall is something that I personally think would add a bit of mystique to the event.
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- 10 WWE Divas With Salaries You Won’t Believe
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About The Ultimate Warrior
- WWE: 10 Things You Need To Know About New Divas Champion Paige
- Sting To WWE: 10 Ways To Book His Debut Now Undertaker Has Gone
- 10 Crazy Facts You Just Have To Accept Before You Can Enjoy Wrestling
- 10 Wrestlers You Never Knew Were Dead
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About CM Punk
- WWE: 20 Loudest Chants And Reactions Ever
This article was first posted on March 7, 2013