Have you ever watched a divas match and thought that what you’re seeing in the ring could be a lot better? Of course you have. We all have.
The reality is that right now in WWE they don’t care too much about the divas division. In fact, they barely give any divas the chance to speak on a microphone other than AJ Lee. They try to push feuds simply because one woman is the champion and another won a non-title match or a tag match, but there’s rarely anything else in addition to that.
This is not about women that need to improve as in-ring performers necessarily. It’s more about the writing. None of these women mentioned have a lot of character depth right now and that’s what they need to try to make the division matter more.
It’s on the creative team to give their character’s depth, but also up to the women to perform well if they are given the opportunity to do so.
Before we begin, it should be noted that I think AJ Lee needs some kind of character change because she’s basically done the crazy girl thing without any change for over a year now, but I’m going to leave her out of this and focus on some of the other girls.
The names aren’t listed in any order. It’s just a case of who needs some character depth.
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- Write WWE Articles And Get Paid
- 10 Controversies Of The WWE Network
- WWE WrestleMania 30: 10 Reasons The Undertaker Streak’s Must End
- WWE: 6 Divas That Must Return In 2014
- WWE: 10 Biggest Lies In Pro Wrestling
- WWE: 10 Most Inappropriate Storylines Ever
- WWE: 10 Sickening In-Ring Injuries You Won’t Believe Stars Wrestled Through
- WWE: 10 Wrestlers With Salaries You Won’t Believe
This article was first posted on February 6, 2014