We are a week removed from the 2013 WWE Money In The Bank PPV, and we are now well on our way towards WWE’s next major PPV, SummerSlam. This event is considered one of the Big 4 PPV events of the year; so, getting this show right is very, very important. Here are 5 things we learned on this week’s RAW broadcast that helped to propel us towards the SummerSlam PPV:
5. CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar at Summerslam 2013: It’s On!
The Best In The World challenges The Beast Incarnate, and The Beast accepts! On behalf of his client Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman appeared via satellite to accept CM Punk’s challenge for SummerSlam against Brock Lesnar. Lesnar himself was notably absent from last night’s telecast, but that’s just fine considering the lasting effect he’s had from his brutal exchange with Punk last week.
CM Punk continues to do the absolute best promo work of his career, and this week even without Paul Heyman in the ring with him, Punk convinced us all that he is ready to take the fight to Brock Lesnar, and he will not back down from The Beast. Punk sold some PPV buys last night, and he is on a roll as we work towards SummerSlam.
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About The Ultimate Warrior
- WWE: 10 Things You Need To Know About New Divas Champion Paige
- Sting To WWE: 10 Ways To Book His Debut Now Undertaker Has Gone
- 10 Crazy Facts You Just Have To Accept Before You Can Enjoy Wrestling
- 10 Wrestlers You Never Knew Were Dead
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About CM Punk
- WWE: 20 Loudest Chants And Reactions Ever
- 20 Most Horrifically Stupid Things That Ever Happened In WCW
This article was first posted on July 23, 2013