We are a week removed from the 2013 WWE Money In The Bank PPV, and we are now well on our way towards WWE’s next major PPV, SummerSlam. This event is considered one of the Big 4 PPV events of the year; so, getting this show right is very, very important. Here are 5 things we learned on this week’s RAW broadcast that helped to propel us towards the SummerSlam PPV:
5. CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar at Summerslam 2013: It’s On!
The Best In The World challenges The Beast Incarnate, and The Beast accepts! On behalf of his client Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman appeared via satellite to accept CM Punk’s challenge for SummerSlam against Brock Lesnar. Lesnar himself was notably absent from last night’s telecast, but that’s just fine considering the lasting effect he’s had from his brutal exchange with Punk last week.
CM Punk continues to do the absolute best promo work of his career, and this week even without Paul Heyman in the ring with him, Punk convinced us all that he is ready to take the fight to Brock Lesnar, and he will not back down from The Beast. Punk sold some PPV buys last night, and he is on a roll as we work towards SummerSlam.
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- Write WWE Articles And Get Paid
- 10 Controversies Of The WWE Network
- WWE WrestleMania 30: 10 Reasons The Undertaker Streak’s Must End
- WWE: 6 Divas That Must Return In 2014
- WWE: 10 Biggest Lies In Pro Wrestling
- WWE: 10 Most Inappropriate Storylines Ever
- WWE: 10 Sickening In-Ring Injuries You Won’t Believe Stars Wrestled Through
- WWE: 10 Wrestlers With Salaries You Won’t Believe
This article was first posted on July 23, 2013