WWE Summerslam is the second most popular event on the wrestling calendar just behind their flagship event Wrestlemania. The 2013 edition, coming live from The Staples Center in LA is on August 18th which gives the company approximately a month to build a card of matches that will please everybody.
So far the main event has been booked; John Cena will go one on one with Daniel Bryan for the WWE title. There are a few other matches that look almost dead certs to happen whilst the company will no doubt begin a few programmes in the coming weeks.
Here’s my predicted card for this years event:
Kane Vs Bray Wyatt
The in-ring debut of Bray Wyatt (and the rest of the Wyatt family) is one of the most anticipated events in the WWE right now so it makes sense to save it for Summerslam.
Whilst there appears to be no real reason for the Wyatts attacking Kane this feud will no doubt continue to pick up steam in the coming weeks. A match up between The Brothers of Destruction and The Wyatts is a very distant possibility but with Taker’s current health situation this match seems much more likely.
Who should win: Bray Wyatt
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- Write WWE Articles And Get Paid
- 10 Controversies Of The WWE Network
- WWE WrestleMania 30: 10 Reasons The Undertaker Streak’s Must End
- WWE: 6 Divas That Must Return In 2014
- WWE: 10 Biggest Lies In Pro Wrestling
- WWE: 10 Most Inappropriate Storylines Ever
- WWE: 10 Sickening In-Ring Injuries You Won’t Believe Stars Wrestled Through
- WWE: 10 Wrestlers With Salaries You Won’t Believe
This article was first posted on July 19, 2013