This is nothing new, of course. Over the past few years, WWE have been working to lure back some of their most popular former wrestlers. The Rock and Brock Lesnar, the two potential returns that many thought would be an impossibility, became a reality in 2011 and 2012 respectively. Booker T, Chris Jericho, the New Age Outlaws (and countless others) have all made their returns too. Even the former stars that have been very outspoken about WWE in a negative light have been able to make a return to action. If there’s money to be made, then Vince McMahon can be very forgiving.
In this article, I will only take a look at those who could potentially make their return and be of benefit to the product as a whole. As much as I would love them both to return, there’s no Ultimate Warrior or Hulk Hogan listed here. Also, retirees such as Shawn Michaels and Edge are excluded also.
So, who could potentially return? Let’s count down the top five.
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- Write WWE Articles And Get Paid
- 10 Controversies Of The WWE Network
- WWE WrestleMania 30: 10 Reasons The Undertaker Streak’s Must End
- WWE: 6 Divas That Must Return In 2014
- WWE: 10 Biggest Lies In Pro Wrestling
- WWE: 10 Most Inappropriate Storylines Ever
- WWE: 10 Sickening In-Ring Injuries You Won’t Believe Stars Wrestled Through
- WWE: 10 Wrestlers With Salaries You Won’t Believe
This article was first posted on July 14, 2013