[springboard type="video" id="742697" player="what003" width="600" height="400" ]
This is nothing new, of course. Over the past few years, WWE have been working to lure back some of their most popular former wrestlers. The Rock and Brock Lesnar, the two potential returns that many thought would be an impossibility, became a reality in 2011 and 2012 respectively. Booker T, Chris Jericho, the New Age Outlaws (and countless others) have all made their returns too. Even the former stars that have been very outspoken about WWE in a negative light have been able to make a return to action. If there’s money to be made, then Vince McMahon can be very forgiving.
In this article, I will only take a look at those who could potentially make their return and be of benefit to the product as a whole. As much as I would love them both to return, there’s no Ultimate Warrior or Hulk Hogan listed here. Also, retirees such as Shawn Michaels and Edge are excluded also.
So, who could potentially return? Let’s count down the top five.
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- 10 WWE Divas With Salaries You Won’t Believe
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About The Ultimate Warrior
- WWE: 10 Things You Need To Know About New Divas Champion Paige
- Sting To WWE: 10 Ways To Book His Debut Now Undertaker Has Gone
- 10 Crazy Facts You Just Have To Accept Before You Can Enjoy Wrestling
- 10 Wrestlers You Never Knew Were Dead
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About CM Punk
- WWE: 20 Loudest Chants And Reactions Ever
This article was first posted on July 14, 2013