10. The Tag Team Division
The Elimination Chamber PPV will go a long way in telling us just how the Tag Team Championship will be contested at this year’s Wrestlemania. The division as a whole has been in disarray for some time, and the only two things worth mentioning have been the development of Team Rhodes Scholars, as well as the continued success and entertainment of Team Hell No.
Look for this to be more of the same as we head towards Wrestlemania, where I expect we will see Team Hell No find their breaking point. Look for Team Hell No to drop the titles at the Elimination Chamber to the Rhodes Scholars, and for their rematch to take place at Wrestlemania where Kane and Daniel Bryan come unglued and their celebrated team of friendship comes to an end.
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- Write WWE Articles And Get Paid
- 10 Controversies Of The WWE Network
- WWE WrestleMania 30: 10 Reasons The Undertaker Streak’s Must End
- WWE: 6 Divas That Must Return In 2014
- WWE: 10 Biggest Lies In Pro Wrestling
- WWE: 10 Most Inappropriate Storylines Ever
- WWE: 10 Sickening In-Ring Injuries You Won’t Believe Stars Wrestled Through
- WWE: 10 Wrestlers With Salaries You Won’t Believe
This article was first posted on January 31, 2013