David Michael Bautista, Jr. and Randal Keith Orton have a very long and storied history. That history looks like it will be revisited and renewed come WrestleMania 30 on April 6th in New Orleans. Batista returned to the WWE on the January 20th edition of Monday Night Raw, and almost immediately declared his intentions to relieve The Viper of his WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Randy, of course, isn’t thrilled at the prospect of potentially having to battle his former Evolution team-mate and is no doubt relying on The Authority for some back up.
Many fans have cried out for this match not to happen and instead want Daniel Bryan in a match with the champion. As much as I would love to see The American Dragon win the title at ‘Mania, I feel that Batista/Orton could give us an outstanding journey leading up to and including WrestleMania itself.
Here I will present my reasons why Randy Orton Vs. Batista will be great at Wrestlemania 30…
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About The Ultimate Warrior
- WWE: 10 Things You Need To Know About New Divas Champion Paige
- Sting To WWE: 10 Ways To Book His Debut Now Undertaker Has Gone
- 10 Crazy Facts You Just Have To Accept Before You Can Enjoy Wrestling
- 10 Wrestlers You Never Knew Were Dead
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About CM Punk
- WWE: 20 Loudest Chants And Reactions Ever
- 20 Most Horrifically Stupid Things That Ever Happened In WCW
This article was first posted on February 2, 2014