Established and run in the North East of England, WhatCulture.com is a global reaching online magazine that is focussed on user-friendly, mass-sharable content, with major opportunities for branding messages and sponsor partnerships.
We encourage users to share their reactions to our content, and to the films, TV shows, comic books, sporting events and songs we feature. Your brand could enjoy the same engagement.
- 10 million monthly unique users
- 140 million month page views
- One of the top 100 most viewed sites in the UK
- Predominantly male audience (85%)
- 60% of readers are 18-34.
- Strong affinity to film, gaming, technology and sport
With a diverse advertising solutions, whether it be straight forward media buys or more bespoke full site takeovers, we can accommodate most requirements and a variety of budgets.
- Display Media & Takeovers
- Branded Content
- Channel Sponsorship
- Newsletter Sponsorship
- Bespoke Mini-Sites
- Social Media Campaigns
All bookings will receive input from our experienced display and editorial teams in order to maximise visibility for your campaign.
Get In Touch
Telephone: (+44) 0191 211 1965