Established and run in the North East of England, WhatCulture.com is a global reaching online magazine that is focussed on user-friendly, mass-sharable content, with major opportunities for branding messages and sponsor partnerships.
We encourage users to share their reactions to our content, and to the films, TV shows, comic books, sporting events and songs we feature. Your brand could enjoy the same engagement.
- Reach up to 10 million monthly unique users and serving over 100 million views across video and web.
- One of the top 100 most viewed entertainment portals in the UK.
- Predominantly male audience (85%)
- 60% of readers are 18-34.
- Strong affinity to film, gaming, technology and sport
With a diverse advertising solutions, whether it be straight forward media buys or more bespoke full site takeovers, we can accommodate most requirements and a variety of budgets.
Display Media & Takeovers; Branded Content; Channel Sponsorship; Newsletter Sponsorship; Social Media Campaigns.
All bookings will receive input from our experienced display and editorial teams in order to maximise visibility for your campaign.
Get In Touch