To celebrate WhatCulture’s incredible growth in the past year, we are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a brand new iPad Mini.
Viking UK, the leading online specialist of office supplies, stationery and furniture have given us a free iPad mini from their computer and tablets range to give away to one randomly drawn entrant to this very competition. They’ve also thrown in an awesome Port Designs Taipei Case for the winner, to make sure your new pride and joy is safe from the elements, and the clumsier members of your household.
With more and more users turning to tablets to devour online content like that provided by our team at WhatCulture.com and a booming industry of digestible games and apps available, now is the perfect time to get your hands on one, and the iPad mini brings all of Apple’s nous and style in a smaller, even more easily transportable package.
Whether it’s for reading, gaming or browsing the net, the iPad Mini is genuinely one of the must-have gadgets of this generation, and giving yourself a chance to win one couldn’t be easier.
To enter the competition, first like us on Facebook... Already a fan? You can skip this part.
And then send us your details by completing the form below...
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be resident within the UK.
- The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of What Culture Ltd or any subsidiary of What Culture Ltd.
- The closing date for the competition is October 31st 2013.
- The winner will be decided by the competition promoter. If you win the competition, we will notify you by e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- You can find out who has won the competition by contacting us after the closing date of the competition stipulated above.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as What Culture Ltd may require.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for any other prize.
- What Culture Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- What Culture Ltd will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
This article was first posted on September 7, 2013