To celebrate the release of Project X out 2nd July on Blu-ray Triple Play, DVD and Digital Download, we have 5 copies of Project X on Blu-ray Triple Play to giveaway (Includes Blu-ray, DVD and UltraViolet™ Digital Copy)!
To be in with a chance of winning just answer the following question:
The producer of Project X also directed which Warner Bros movie?
a) The Hangover
b) The Notebook
c) Sherlock Holmes
For your chance to win, first like us on Facebook… Already a fan? You can skip this part.
… and then email email@example.com with the e-mail header Project X and the correct answer to the question. Make sure you leave your full name and address and that you are over the age of 15. Winners will be picked at random and notified in August.
Project X is released on Blu-ray Triple play™, DVD and Digital Download on 2nd July. To pre-order your copy visit: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Project-Extended-Cut-Blu-ray-Digital/dp/B00683T45U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337788286&sr=8-1
© 2012 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition will close on August 6th, 2012
- Open to UK participants only
- 5 (five) winners will receive 1(one) copy of Project X on Triple play (Includes Blu-ray ™, DVD and UltraViolet™ Digital Copy).
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter of this competition is What Culture