“Nobody will ever notice that Film-making is not about the tiny details. It’s about the big picture.”
- Ed Wood
However it is these “tiny details” which make us (the viewer) question whether certain aspects of the REEL world can ever be acceptable in the REAL world.
After realising that the majority of clichés we find in movies are absolutely unrealistic, I have compiled a list of some of the most ridiculous scenarios that come to mind.
10. Talking Toys
Most of us have grown up watching animated films of well-loved Walt Disney – whether it be from the Mickey Mouse Silly Symphonies era to the current craze of 3D animation.
The Toy Story trilogy, is one of many celebrated Disney films since 1995 (with the recent instalment of Toy Story 3 released in 2010). Like Andy, we have also theoretically grown up with Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Mr. Potato Head, Slinky Dog & Co.
If I came home to find a box of children’s toys on the loose with a mind of their own I wouldn’t be thinking harmless PG fun… Instead 18+ rated horror comes to mind!! How creepy!! As if battery powered toys don’t do my head in as it is, especially when on constant repeat like a broken record!
Your best bet would be to have them as plastic pets if possible…
We are currently seeking Film contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Film contributor, click here.
You Might Also Like...
- 10 Most Ridiculously Awesome Montages In Movie History
- Man Of Steel 2: 5 Reasons Standalone Superman Sequel Should Be Next
- 10 Greatest Movie Cops
- 8 Actresses Who Tricked You Into Thinking You Saw Them Nude
- 11 Irresistible Movie Moments That Wore Out Your Pause Button
- 100 Things Wrong With The Dark Knight Rises [Video]
- 10 Scenes You Won't Believe You Missed in 2012
- 10 Most Infuriating Movie Cliffhangers
- 10 Major Plot Holes You Probably Missed
- 10 Happy Movie Endings That Probably Had Horrific Consequences
- 12 Ruthless Movie Villains Who Were Defeated By Complete Fools