Sin City star Michael Madsen is in talks to star in Strength and Honor, an indie boxing movie written and directed by Mark Mahon. Veteran Richard Chamberlain and Snatch star Vinnie Jones have already been cast by Mahon in what is to be his first feature film.
Here are some plot details from Cinematical..
“Strength and Honor…will be set in the Irish county of Cork and focus on a boxer who must return to the sport, after promising his dying wife he would retire, so that he can help raise money to save his young son from the disease that claimed the life of his wife”.
I’ve only ever seen one boxing match in my whole life and that was Lennox Lewis who squashed Mike Tyson back in 2002. However i’ve seen a lot of boxing movies, and enjoyed a good few (certainly not all). I really enjoyed Cinderella Man last year and I thought that movie was really hard done too at the oscars. A far better movie than the extremly mediocre Crash.
source – cinematical
- 8 Actresses Who Tricked You Into Thinking You Saw Them Nude
- 11 Irresistible Movie Moments That Wore Out Your Pause Button
- 100 Things Wrong With The Dark Knight Rises [Video]
- 10 Scenes You Won't Believe You Missed in 2012
- 10 Most Infuriating Movie Cliffhangers
- 10 Major Plot Holes You Probably Missed
- 10 Happy Movie Endings That Probably Had Horrific Consequences
- 12 Ruthless Movie Villains Who Were Defeated By Complete Fools