Wander over to youtube and you can spend literally hours lost among the supercut videos of Arnie screaming, or people saying “I’m Batman” without too much effort, and as the supercuts archive is flooded with new additions every day, that isn’t going to stop any time soon. Unfortunately that means there are some terrible videos, but if you’re willing to sift through them for long enough you can come across little delights like the video below.
The clever fellas over at It Goes to 11 have compiled their own supercut celebrating the largely unheralded history of movie sun-glasses, choosing 65 scenes including shades from the iconic to the cult and vaguely familiar, from Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, through the Matrix to Blues Brothers. It’s an oddly compelling journey, with a funny pay-off at the end accounting for a fairly conspicuous absence…
Source: It Goes to 11.
Great soundtrack choice as well.
Not only that, but there’s also a competition for viewers to pin-point the films included in the correct sequence – something that eluded me first time round, but which shall not again.
- 8 Actresses Who Tricked You Into Thinking You Saw Them Nude
- 11 Irresistible Movie Moments That Wore Out Your Pause Button
- 100 Things Wrong With The Dark Knight Rises [Video]
- 10 Scenes You Won't Believe You Missed in 2012
- 10 Most Infuriating Movie Cliffhangers
- 10 Major Plot Holes You Probably Missed
- 10 Happy Movie Endings That Probably Had Horrific Consequences
- 12 Ruthless Movie Villains Who Were Defeated By Complete Fools