Thanks to leaked information from “The Dark Knight Rises: The Secret Files Scrapbook,” we now have a lot more information about the origins of Bane (Tom Hardy) and Selena Kyle (Anne Hathaway) in Christopher Nolan’s final Batman film.
Warning there are potential SPOILERS below
We finally can confirm that Bane was once in the League of Shadows and was cast out for being too “extreme.” He once suffered an injury that resulted in him having to wear a pain-killer dispensing mask, that only a select few have seen him without. He was born in a prison and clearly is in amazing physical shape. Now he’s come to the Gotham underground with plans to make his own League of Shadows. I would wager an educated guess that this suggests that if Miranda Tate is indeed Talia ‘al Ghul, she may be in Gotham to BEAT Bane not JOIN him. Since he used to be in the League then we can also assume Liam Neeson appears only in flashback.
Selena Kyle’s “new” description on the other hand reveals what all Bat-fans already know. She is a world-class burglar with razor sharp stilettos, and a ton of lock picks.
Looks like the veil of mystery is starting to be pulled back a little as July 20th nears. The Dark Knight Rises soon!
- 8 Actresses Who Tricked You Into Thinking You Saw Them Nude
- 11 Irresistible Movie Moments That Wore Out Your Pause Button
- 100 Things Wrong With The Dark Knight Rises [Video]
- 10 Scenes You Won't Believe You Missed in 2012
- 10 Most Infuriating Movie Cliffhangers
- 10 Major Plot Holes You Probably Missed
- 10 Happy Movie Endings That Probably Had Horrific Consequences
- 12 Ruthless Movie Villains Who Were Defeated By Complete Fools