Beat the crowds and sold out Bat-theaters folks! “The Dark Knight Rises” tickets go on sale Monday June 11th at noon!
To celebrate this news, Warner Bros. has doctored up a “new” tv spot that mashes up a few of the other already released commercials. Now of course it is riddled with headlines to not miss out on tickets.
You can watch the latest tv spot below;
Along with the tv spot, new photos have cropped up online from the film. John Blake with a shotgun, Miranda Tate’s “head-shot” revealing nothing, Catwoman crouching in a sultry and slinky fashion, and two of Bane featuring dictatorship and toplessness respectively.
You can see those new images below;
Directed once again by “Batman Begins” and “The Dark Knight” director Christopher Nolan and starring Christian Bale, Gary Oldman, Michael Caine, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Morgan Freeman and Marion Cotillard – this is setting up to be the most anticipated Batman movie ever.
It’s really coming down to the wire now everybody! Enjoy the final months of anticipation and the madness as “The Dark Knight Rises” hits theaters July 20th!
- 8 Actresses Who Tricked You Into Thinking You Saw Them Nude
- 11 Irresistible Movie Moments That Wore Out Your Pause Button
- 100 Things Wrong With The Dark Knight Rises [Video]
- 10 Scenes You Won't Believe You Missed in 2012
- 10 Most Infuriating Movie Cliffhangers
- 10 Major Plot Holes You Probably Missed
- 10 Happy Movie Endings That Probably Had Horrific Consequences
- 12 Ruthless Movie Villains Who Were Defeated By Complete Fools