10. Final Fantasy VIII (PSX) – D-District Prison
Despite VII being easily the most iconic Final Fantasy game out of the entire set, I actually prefer VIII. There’s something about the story, the character and the emphasis on character model realism that I just really dug. With that said, there’s a particular stage that bores me to tears every time I even think of it. That’s right: D-District Prison.
Endless grey; check. Same three enemies on a loop; check. Seemingly never ending upward/downward spiral; check. Honestly, it’s everything people hate about JRPG’s boiled down and instilled into a single level. But don’t let that put you of the game as a whole; D-District prison is just one depressing grey mark on an otherwise spotless RPG adventure.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on October 18, 2012