For the most part, video games have always been seen as a predominantly male-oriented hobby. There’s a pretty good chance that you’ve played a game recently that featured some lady with a gravity-defying rack nestled in a titanium chestplate with a convenient peephole cut in the top. It’s no secret that game developers prefer to target male audiences and pander to them whenever they can. In a manner of speaking, games are mostly developed by guys, for guys, which has aroused the ire of feminists both male and female alike. Now, I’m not here to debate feminism; I’m here to provide some absurd, laughable, and completely ridiculous portrayals of the female form.
I’m a red-blooded American male, and I enjoy eye candy as much as the next guy. I don’t really mind if a character is wearing a low-cut top or whatever. The problem is that game companies capitalize on this dynamic and completely exploit female characters to the point where they’re nothing more than a heaving, jiggling mass of boobs and butt. Characters like this aren’t defined by their characterization or emotional capacity, but rather by their insane measurements. I’ve done my best to bring you some of the most nonsensical female bodies found in video games. Enjoy!
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand