Outside of a select few independent titles, the PlayStation 4 is a bit lacking in games. To be more specific, it is lacking in that one game that really puts gamers over the edge, forcing them to cave and buy the console. That isn’t to say anyone that did buy it should return to Gamestop immediately, just that it doesn’t have its first real AAA title yet.
However, that game that will have everyone scratching and clawing their way through select stores for a PlayStation 4 is coming, and it is called Infamous: Second Son. Developed by Sucker Punch, Sony has made it a point to showcase the hotly anticipated exclusive title at every possible opportunity they get.
Can you blame them?
So far, everything we’ve seen from the game looks flat-out amazing. There’s a new protagonist with all-new powers, the graphics are a monumental step up from even PlayStation 4 launch titles, the story looks thoughtful and engaging, with combat looking as refined and chaotic as ever. Plus the trailer might be one of the greatest attention grabbers ever put together.
Before The Order 1886, Uncharted 4, and others we will have Infamous: Second Son; the first essential purchase for the PlayStation 4.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on February 4, 2014