9. Adam the Clown – Dead Rising
Let’s face it: clowns are terrifying enough at the best of times, as you’d agree with me if you’ve ever endured Stephen King’s IT. If Willamette wasn’t bad enough for Frank West, what with all them zombies shambling around, he comes face to face with Adam in Wonderland Plaza. He’s started the ride up to keep the zombies away but doesn’t take too kindly to Frank coming in and trying to shut it off.
He was your stereotypical crazy, killer clown. Freakish laughter, huge painted red smile and goofy hair. Oh, and this guy also loved to juggle chainsaws. His voice in general was just downright creepy, switching manically from crying to a piercing, freakish laughter. Apart from his expertise in chainsaws, he also took a liking to throwing knives at you (as well as balloons with gas in them that stunned). He could breathe fire, too, if you got close enough.
His death wasn’t much better either. After he had been defeated, Adam fell onto his chainsaws while manically laughing whilst blood was just poured out of him. Just to reiterate: I hate clowns.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
You Might Also Like...
- Man Of Steel 2: 5 Reasons Standalone Superman Sequel Should Be Next
- 10 Greatest Movie Cops
- WWE RAW Review 6/17/2013: 5 Things We Learned
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
- 10 Most Insanely Difficult Video Games Ever Made
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dating A Gamer